Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fridays Meals

On Friday I started a litttle more careful about what I ate since I had way more calories than I thought of on Thursday.  I never had breakfast which I actually do quite a bit even though it is a habit I am trying to break.

For lunch I had 2 slices of turkey (40 cal) 2 slices raisen toast with butter (150 cal) and a glass of ice tea(35cal) and a slice of cheese.

For supper was kinda bad cause I went to my Mom's scrabpbooking evening and we had pizzas made on cresent rolls and French Vanilla coffe from Timmys and timbits and pringle snacks.  I have no idea on calories but probly a billion.

 I also didn't do much for excersize besides making a hundred trips carrying boxes in and out of my moms scrapbooking stuff.  Really got yo get back on the excersize track before I see a difference.



No comments: