Monday, October 17, 2011

Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Friday I woke up feeling awful so I didn't do much for the first half of the day. 

I had orange juice (130) for breakfast.  I had ravioli (250)  and milk (160) for lunch. I had chicken legs (240) and honey garlic pasta for supper with a diet coke with lime.

I been trying to drink less pop, but I really like it so I been going with diet coke which I dont like but it has lime which is okay.  And Charlene said diet Dr Pepper is okay, so I have some of that too.

For snack I had a plum (30).   I also did the biking and a few balance games on Wii Fit.  So not a complete loss of a day.

Saturday I had Mcdonalds Egg Mc muffin meal for breakfast, then  I had snacks for lunch and then we ate out again at Perkins.  I had Chicken Cordon Blue with a piece of pie which I saved half for another day. 

Sunday I had a plum and glass of milk for breakfast.  Then a french vanilla coffee from Tim Hortons and a puffed wheat square.  I kinda ruined the day when we went out for supper and they had a buffet.  I tried to keep healthy with lots of salads and friuts, but I also had turkey, and sweet and sour chicken and chow mein noodles.  It was so good so I am not gonna worry about it.

No comments: