Monday, September 17, 2012

Running

So been a long time since I posted on here, almost forgot about it.  But I have started running and am not very good at it but better than i was to start.  I am now up to about 1 1/2 minutes running with 1 minute walking.  It was going good and improving until I run when it was cold out then i noticed it set me back, but I also know my lungs do not like cold weather, but I guess they will have to get used to it cause I have no intentions of quitting.

I have not been very good on the diet part, just guess I like food more than I like being thin I spose.  But again I will keep trying and slowly am trying to cut out high fat foods and get more healthy ones.  Not necessarily healthy but better than before.  Like been trying to drink either flavored or carbonated water instead of pop.  I really like pop so this is slow going, but Im trying and gonna keep trying till something happens I guess.

And I been talking to a bunch of others who run so they make me enthused and I got a friend I asked her to ask me everyday if I run and so it keeps me motivated and she is a runner to so that helps a lot as well.

No comments: